2017 CARNM President
The Commercial Association of REALTORS® New Mexico is New Mexico’s premier choice for commercial real estate in New Mexico. The organization is comprised of over 425 real estate brokers throughout state who focus their practice on commercial real estate transactions. CARNM’s services to its members include:
- CARNM’s Commercial Information Exchange (CIE), a computerized database of approximately 3,000 property and business listings. CIE is available to the public for property searches through our newly designedwebsite.
- Continuing education courses specifically designed for our members to enhance and improve their knowledge of commercial real estate
- Monthly networking forums with purpose driven agendas to allow members to promote their lease and sale listings.
- An electronic communications platform to promote properties and share information among members and the public
- Political advocacy to protect property rights, businesses and promote the interests of commercial real estate.
- Partnership with economic development entities to assist in job growth opportunities for the State of New Mexico.
- Direct collaboration with other associations and organizations in the state to provide added impact for commercial real estate matters
CARNM’s success is driven by its committed members and the collaborative environment fostered by the organization. CARNM members serve on many different committees including professional standards, governance, education, and information technology. CARNM has strong ties with the community and each year holds a golf tournament to benefit a local charitable organization. Political advocacy is an important component for the organization and CARNM members are engaged in the political process as it affects commercial real estate interests through the REALTORS® Political Action Committee (RPAC) and Real Estate Community Political Action Committee (RECPAC). Our Board of Directors consists of the local leaders of the following REALTOR® organizations; CCIM, SIOR and IREM. CARNM considers it a priority to provide members with state of the art tools, as well as timely and relevant services, information and educational opportunities.
All the best,
2017 CARNM President
Voice for Commercial Real Estate Video
Watch the Voice for Commercial Real Estate: NM Market Trends video from 2016 CARNM President Jim Wible, CCIM. Learn more about CARNM and its many benefits!
REALTOR® of the Year
Jim Smith, CCIM, SIOR
Jim Smith joined CBRE as an industrial specialist in 2006. Jim has lived in Albuquerque since 1964 and has over 13 years of industrial real estate experience along with over 24 years of experience in business ownership, management, and sales in the construction and industrial distribution industry. Jim’s diverse and expansive background gives him a unique skill set which allows him to provide his clients with valuable insight into innovative solutions to their commercial real estate needs. Read More
CARNM Office Hours
Monday – Friday | 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Calls received after 3:00 p.m. will be returned the following business day.
CARNM is committed to being responsive and meeting members needs. We value our members, and we are here to serve you. If you have any questions, please contact Kendra Yevoli, Executive Director.