Dave Hill, CCIM
REALTOR® of the Year
Dave has practiced commercial real estate since 1996 and joined NAI Maestas & Ward in 2003. He is the leader of the NAI Maestas & Ward office team. Prior to beginning his real estate career, Dave spent 13 years as an executive sales engineer for Square D Company, one of the nation’s largest electrical manufacturing firms. In 1982, he earned a Bachelor of Science degree in mechanical engineering from the University of Arizona.
Dave assists his clients with acquisition, disposition and leasing of all types of Office and Industrial properties. His 18 years of experience has positioned him as one of Albuquerque’s most prominent real estate professionals. Dave utilizes all of his skills, benefiting his clients and ensuring they get the most out of their real estate. Weather it is a Buyer/Tenant or Seller/Landlord, Dave works tirelessly to get the job done and surpass his client’s expectations.
- CARNM Albuquerque REALTOR® of the Year Award, 2013
- NAI Maestas & Ward Top Producer, 2010
- NAI Maestas & Ward Largest Transaction, 2008
- NAIOP Vision Award, 2004
- NAIOP Award of Merit, 2002
- CCIM Marketing Deal of the Year, 2001
- Albuquerque Leasing Information Network, past chairman
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), designee
- CCIM New Mexico Chapter, past president
- Commercial Association of REALTORS® New Mexico, president
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Christ the King Vestry member
- La Cueva Wrestling Booster Club President
- Bachelor of Science; Mechanical Engineering, University of Arizona, 1982.