REALTOR® of the Year
Debbie Harms is a licensed New Mexico Commercial Real Estate Broker with 36 years of experience. She holds the CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member), SIOR (Society of Office and Industrial Realtors), and CPM (Certified Property Manager) designations as well as Bachelor’s Degrees in Business Administration, Management, and Accounting. She is the CEO and Qualifying Broker for NAI Maestas & Ward, a full-service commercial real estate firm, as well as co-owner/Secretary-Treasurer of Sun Vista Enterprises, Inc, a general contracting company in Albuquerque.
Debbie is a Past-President of CARNM (Commercial Association of REALTORS® New Mexico) as well as the New Mexico Chapter of CCIM. She has served as a Board Member of AED (Albuquerque Economic Development) and a Trustee of Sandia Preparatory School. She is currently the Secretary-Treasurer for the New Mexico Chapter of SIOR. Read more.
- Earned prestigious Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) Designation
- 2010 Commercial Association of REALTORS® (CARNM) President
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) Designation
- Secretary-Treasurer for the New Mexico Chapter of SIOR
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), Designee
- Commercial Association of REALTORS® New Mexico (CARNM), Past President
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR), Designee
- Certified Property Manager (CPM)
- Albuquerque Economic Development (AED), Board Member
- Sandia Preparatory School, Trustee
- Bachelors Degrees in Business Administration, Management and Accounting
- Read article from Albuquerque Business First