The Premier Choice for Commercial Real Estate in New Mexico

CARNM Benefits

Commercial Listing Service

Commercial Information Exchange (CIE) is a commercial property listing service for CARNM Members. This subscription based service provides the capability to list properties for sale or lease, post professional resumes, create marketing brochures for featured properties, and communicate electronically with other members. Non-CIE Members can search and view listings; however, you must be a member to post or modify listings. Click here for the public search feature.

Great Networking

Monthly CCIM Deal Making Sessions

The first Wednesday of each month 7:45 – 9:00 am, the local CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) chapter hosts a breakfast marketing meeting, open to all CARNM members. These meetings offers a great opportunity to hear about new properties on the market and to network with other commercial real estate professionals.  To schedule a presentation contact CCIM NM. More information on CCIM New Mexico.

Monthly LIN Marketing Breakfast

These LIN (Leasing Information Network) meetings are held at different properties on the second to the last Wednesday of the month 7:30 -9:00 am. The hosting broker provides breakfast and door prizes for drawings. CARNM members make brief presentations of properties for lease and periodically there are guest speakers.
More information on LIN.

Excellent Educational Programs

Education Classes

CARNM sponsors educational programs geared toward the commercial real estate professional. The classes are affordable, often include breakfast or lunch at no additional cost, and serve as a meaningful vehicle for members to earn their required continuing education hours. Past programs include 1031 Exchanges, Letters of Intent, Fundamentals of Commercial Real Estate, High Tech Tools for the Commercial Broker, Titles and Closings, Cost of Occupancy Analysis and many more!
More information on CARNM Education.

Member Information and Contacts

CARNM Directory

This guide is compiled and distributed electronically that provides office and contact information for each member of CARNM and its Sponsors.

Administrative Communications – Members receive administrative emails that provide updates regarding CARNM news, educational offerings and events, and other related information of interest to the members.

Legislation and Advocacy


Since 1969 RPAC has been promoting the election of pro-REALTOR® candidates on local, state, and national levels across the United States. RPAC has worked to not only ensure a prosperous real estate industry, but provide you with an influential political presence in our nation’s capital, state legislatures, and city halls, with candidates who are sympathetic to real property ownership rights, the free enterprise system, and other ideals of the real estate industry.


70% of each contribution is used by RANM PAC to support state and local political candidates and issues. The remaining 30% is contributed to the National Association of REALTORS® in order to support national politicians sympathetic to the ideals of the real estate industry. Your voluntary investment to support legislation on the issues that are important to the growth and stability of the commercial real estate industry is needed now more than ever! This type of legislation contributes to the commercial real estate industry and ultimately supports YOU! This is great insurance protection for you and your business.

Help RPAC help you! Submit your RPAC Investment: Print form or Online.


Officially stated, RECPAC is organized and operated exclusively for the purposes of supporting the nomination and election of candidates for public office throughout the state of New Mexico who share the ideals and principles of REALTORS®, and otherwise doing any and all things necessary to support the public policy agenda of GAAR and CARNM. Learn more.

To make a contribution now, just download this form and follow the instructions.

Annual Events

Annual Membership Meeting

This luncheon meeting is held in November every year. The incoming Board of Directors are sworn in by the REALTORS® Association of New Mexico. Additionally, any changes to the bylaws are voted on by the members, and the CARNM REALTOR® of the Year Award is awarded.

Annual CARNM Golf Tournament

This event is hosted each July to benefit a local charity or organization.

2016 CARNM Golf Tournament
Thank you to all who played in and sponsored our tournament! We raised over $10,000 to benefit Special Olympics New Mexico and Saranam.

Click here to view the 2016 CARNM Tournament Pictures on Facebook!




How to Join

Fill out the following forms:

  1. REALTOR® Application
  2. Qualifying Broker CIE Form or Associate Broker CIE Form
  3. Credit Card Authorization Form
  4. Dues Schedule
  5. Submit all forms and membership fees by email

Education Events

View Calendar (Education events listed in blue).

View Education page.